Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sad but true

It has come to my attention that there appears to be a strange theme to my most listened songs in the past 3 months. Here are most of them (in order):
  • London Rain (Nothing Heals Me Like You Do)
  • Feed It
  • Come On Come On
  • Fidelity
  • Sad Tomorrow
  • That's Not Really Funny
  • Ladyflash
  • Lies
  • What the Fuck
  • I Don't Love Anyone
  • Day Old Blues
  • Spark
  • Light My Fire
  • Everybody Here Wants You
  • start again
  • Let It Be
  • The Sun is a Mass of Incandescent Gas
  • Who Sold Her Out
  • Not About Love
  • Nothing Changes Round Here
  • Underwater Love
  • Gamble Everything for Love
  • Hang Me Up To Dry
  • Some Might Say
  • Feel Good Hit of the Summer
  • Female of the Species
  • Wicked Ways
  • Slow Night, So Long
  • Damage
  • Losing You
  • ( I Could Only ) Whisper Your Name
  • I Don't What to Do Anymore
  • I Came All This Way
  • Better
  • Jenny Was a Friend of Mine
  • It's All My Fault
  • All These Things That I've Done
  • Starlight
  • Forgiven
  • What's My Age Again?
  • If She Wants Me
Intriguing!

1 comment:

reena said...

We have very similar music taste ..
Yay for Jeff Buckley!
I'm still ambivalent about that Gamble everything for Love song ...