Monday, October 10, 2005

Nomenclature

So, I've been called yet another weirdo variation upon my name. Today I will summarise the ongoing weirdness that is other people and their inability to pronounce the name Thilini. Yes, I have been referred to by all of the following names.

Evil alter egos:
  • Villany
  • Tyranny
  • Khilini
Good alter egos:
  • Trinity
Ditsy yet morally neutral alter egos:
  • Tiffany
  • Thilicity
Greek alter egos:
  • Thillanis
One wonders why the "creative" minds involved in this rebranding of Snipergirl have not been employed by some similarly "creative" employer.

Like Bollywood.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What about Thillellen

Snipergirl said...

She lives in a mansion far away in the land of Los Angeles... on a hill...

nomercyboy said...

When I was a kid, the other kids used to tease me. THey called me Ryan the Pyon the big fat lion.

I never understood why calling me a lion was supposed to be an insult...

...Or what a Pyon is...

Snipergirl said...

A pion is a subatomic particle composed of 2 quarks. No idea what a pyon is however... sounds like some sort of thing made of pus XvÞ.

Thillellen called me today to tell me that she's been hanging out with the "creative geniuses" in Bollywood and has signed on to do a musical about the multiple personalities of Thilini.