Saturday, September 03, 2005

The Worst Thing Just Happened To Me The Other Day

So there I am, sitting in my underwear in front of my computer, with the blinds up, in my room which faces the __________ Hospital Emergency Department, and happens to be on the ground floor. And so this random guy wearing a hat walks past, looking in, and before I can do anything, he does a double take, walks back and actually looks in. Then I hurriedly pull the blinds.

You know the weirdest thing? I think he was wearing a fedora!

I really should've seen that coming.

4 comments:

viridiancircle said...

Congratulations! You have won 1 stalker! They make wonderful pets, and past winners have nothing bad to say about our products! Because they all died mysteriously in alleyways! And were found with fedoras covering their faces! Your prize will be delivered to your address within 3 days, but for now enjoy a special preview brought to you by North Westershire-upon-Southampton International Stalkers' Association!

Snipergirl said...

Millon de Floss is a member of the Swindon branch.

+1 Obscure reference

Charhate said...

Yeah ill tell you now, it wasnt me... Swear.

Snipergirl said...

That's what they all say...