Saturday, May 14, 2005

Extraction of Foreign Objects

On this lovely Friday evening, I managed to catch up with our fair characters Araluena, Richey, Tendafoot and Sir Gawain. After a fine wander through the roads of Carlton and dinner on Brunswick Street, we made our sojourn at my residence. Thus ensconced my guests were strangely enraptured with the various implements and appliances. And in time the conversation turned to Marc the Ferret, my ferret toy, and the strange possibilities regarding ferrets and their predilection for trousers. Wondering what it would be like to fit Marc the Ferret down my pants became tiresome and thus I took it upon myself to test this hypothesis.
"It's down my pants and it's vibrating!" I claimed ecstatically.
Not to be outdone, Sir Gawain decided to insert my hairdryer into the groinal region of his trousers.
"It's hot, hard and burning!" exclaimed Araluena.
"It was more interesting meeting your hairdryer," agreed the fair but unchivalrous Sir Gawain
Then Richey took it like a man and stuck my iron down his pants...
"Tendafoot, alarm clock."
"Tendafoot, alarm clock."
"TENDAFOOT! ALARM CLOCK!!!"
"This is the bit where you say 'no way'..."
"No way."

8 comments:

Crono said...

Correction: stuck your iron down my pands and began thrusting... :-P

Snipergirl said...

That was HOT.

Aubrey said...

hey, off topic: is there some special trick to posting pics on Goats?

Snipergirl said...

Yep, parting with 20 of your hard-earned dollars and becoming a premium member. Just post a link to the image instead...

Aubrey said...

I am not good with message boards. I'm always either off topic or slow with the uptake.

Snipergirl said...

Meh, it's Goats. You'll live. Just don't be a retard and OMFG SUPERL000000l ROFLMAO k3k3k3k3k3!!!!

Or something.

Whatev, deerboy's being anal and the FAQ has everything anyway

Aubrey said...

yeah, because I'm so prone to typing in leet

Snipergirl said...

Serves you right in that case.