Thursday, April 21, 2005

Honey, I think the SUVs have reproduced...!

So, there we are, The Evil One, Seokie and I, going over to a certain Horshamite doctor's house to obtain his dog in order to take it for a walk. We check out the house and the side garden; no dog can be found.
"I guess he's not home, even though his car's in the driveway," Seokie noted. The car was actually a large silver SUV.
We decided to return later. As we walked into the hospital again, we noticed a silver SUV pull up and park. A nurse got out of it.
"Oh, I thought that was Dr K's car!"
"Yeah me too!"
"So did I..."
We looked at each other and laughed; what a coincidence. Later that day we headed back to the house. Yet another silver SUV was parked just in front of the house. Then another one drove by; this was just starting to get a little creepy. Seokie mentioned that this reminded her of a cartoon where the shopping trolleys kept multiplying every time people looked away. And sure enough, whenever we weren't paying attention, yet another silver SUV would drive past, or park or happen to pop into existence. As I recall we counted in excess of 8 or so. Creepy.

Somewhere out there, there is a very happy couple of silver SUVs parked on top of each other.

17 comments:

Keith Tan said...

Reproduction??? U devoted an entire blog post to reproduction??

Like...popping babies? The patrichial institution also used to oppress queers?

How homophobic of u!! :(

Snipergirl said...

Reproduction is a wom*n's right! Access to one's uterus is sacred and part of the power that is wom*nh00d. To suggest otherwise is to oppress all wom*n. Rape I say, RAPE!

Keith Tan said...

Silly girl...do u even know what rape is??
U know...baby making...the whole boy pokes girl with willy thing....thats RAPE!

Snipergirl said...

Rape is the symbolic act of denying a wom*n her freedom in today's patriarchal dictatorship! Only a wom*n who has personally experienced this violation may comment on the nature of rape... otherwise it is a mere mockery.

You should be ashamed, s*r!

David said...

SUV breeding
they get popped out like rabbits
big silver vehicle

Snipergirl said...

In the pretty snow
An SUV lies still, prone
Birthing a toy car

David said...

matchbox SUV,
family fun for everyone
drives round small car track

Worlds Worst Demon said...

this is by far the strangest conversation I've seen so far.....

Snipergirl said...

Even stranger than "The Gay Republic of Fiji" parts one and two?

Worlds Worst Demon said...

ok, so perhaps it's a tie...... but the mental image of 2 SUV's engaged in sexual acts is not only hilarious AND wrong..... it's also strangely.....arousing

Snipergirl said...

I think it's totally kawaiiii!!!! CUUUUUTE!!

You're easily aroused aren't you?

Worlds Worst Demon said...

easily aroused....... yes...... but is that so wrong? at least I'm ready at a moment's notice if need be

Snipergirl said...

The REAL question on everyone's minds of course is... do you need to be?

Worlds Worst Demon said...

well..... I DID break up an unhealthy abusive marriage last week by being ready at a moment's notice when the wife came into my bar, so.....
I think that should answer your question

Snipergirl said...

(O_o;) <--- This is my only response.

Worlds Worst Demon said...

sorry, words come out of my head, I can't stop them....

Snipergirl said...

lol, no I meant it seemed like a rather stressful situation involving the raising of eyebrows...