Saturday, October 02, 2004

Win a trip to WARHAMMER WORLD in the UK!

So, as it turns out, when you buy "Dawn of War", you receive an entry form to win a trip to Warhammer World in Nottingham. Aetherfox asked me whether I'd like the entry form as he won't even be around to go if he won...

Warhammer World? That's all I have to say! I can just imagine what it'd be like...

"Ride in your very own Dreadnought!!
Fight in your very own Eldar squad!!
Feed the Squiggoth!!
(Contrary to popular belief, the Squiggoth is a gentle creature, who enjoys grazing in many meadows in the known universe. It can be found in limited numbers on several starsystems near Tartarus. Current status: Endangered)
Water slides!!"

Alright, so I actually did look up the website to see what Warhammer World is actually like in reality.



It looks like the dining hall of Ormond College.


No comments: