Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Cargasm!

So, today, I have finally confronted my true feelings. I think I have a crush...

On the BMW Z3. Oh my god, what a HOT car. Let me just say that for a "secret" love of mine, this one is probably the one which has caused the most spontaneous orgasms to the general public. In fact I will go so far as to say that I do not know of a single other car model which has inspired in me the random, and must I say, long-lasting love that this car has inspired in me. (Oh, and lets not forget the cargasms... I think the Z3 far out-performs Thyroid Girl as far as orgasms are concerned.)

I don't know if it's the cute overall look; or those sexy ventilation bits near the engine; or perhaps the proportions that suggest that it's way more powerful than its small size would initially lead you to expect. Whatever it is, this is a sexy car.

I know it's an old car. I know that by the time I can afford one they'll probably all be out of commission. I know that small cars aren't all that practical in the long run and that I'll probably never know how to really handle a real sports car or know how to treat it the way it deserves. I know that you're all laughing at me for having a big crush on a car. But it could be worse. I could have a crush on a cabbage. Or on sushi. Wait a minute, I do have a crush on california rolls... I mean... errr... *cough*

In other news, The Master has stated that he would indeed have a threesome with a rhinoceros and a toaster, the proviso being that it has to be a sexy lady rhinoceros. Minty-Fresh, however, is requesting the hasty return of her pets and appliances. The Oracle stands by, bemused as ever.

4 comments:

Aubrey said...

So, is this crush limited to the Z3? 'Cause, spec wise, many small sport cars beat it out, like the Lancer Evolution 8.

Snipergirl said...

Sadly, I am one of those superficial girls who judges many things on looks... I think that I'm in love with the Z3 for its sexy looks as much as the fact that it's a small sports car. There's something inherently hot about small sports cars come to think of it... Hmmm...

Crono said...

Have all pets and appliances been returned to their rightful owners yet? Just wondering.

Snipergirl said...

Well, there was an article not so long ago in our college "Guidance Guru" column regarding a certain missing Mr Waddles the penguin. I believe it ended with the author (Minty-Fresh pretending to be the usual Guidance Guru) finally rediscovering Mr Waddles. So I would assume so, by this stage, but I will ask!

Stay tuned...