Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Bloody Gwailos

The other day, me, Pet0r, Raunchy Librarian and Camberwell decided to go to this rather famous small, dodgy-looking dumpling house. Camberwell as usual was late. We waited for him for another 20 mins and then when we called him he still hadn't left uni. So we went and ordered pending his arrival. Of course Pet0r and Raunchy Librarian proceeded to act like those loud annoying white people at Chinese restaurants. I'll give you an example:


Raunchy Librarian (loudly): Oh my god, dish of vegetables my ass, there's only ONE kind of vegetable here!!
Pet0r (also loudly): Eww this looks like SNOT! I'm not eating that!!

At this point of course all the Chinese denizens of this small dumpling house have turned to look at us threateningly and rather ironically I find myself telling those two off for being loud, rude and idiotic. They didn't even appreciate the dumplings after all of that...

Honestly mate. That is so rude!

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I read all your posts, and laughed harder than I have since time immemorial. Do you mind if I add a link to you on my blog?

Snipergirl said...

Sure thing! Go for it. Glad you liked the blog ;).